A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 5 years ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 5 years ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 5 years ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 6 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 6 years ago
Tag Archives: Wrexham
Wrexham Lager Brewery opened in 1882, closed by Carlsberg Tetley in 2000 and sold for £1 could be resurrected by by Welsh MP Martyn Jones. He’s retiring from politics after the next General Election, but is apparently looking around for something to keep him busy according to the Daily Post. Continue reading