A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 2 years ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 2 years ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 2 years ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 3 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 4 years ago
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 23, 2017This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- UCD and Sudwerk launch Gunrock Lager - Davis Enterprise November 22, 2017Davis EnterpriseUCD and Sudwerk launch Gunrock LagerDavis EnterpriseUC Davis professor of brewing sciences Charlie Bamforth, left, and Sudwerk brewer Tom Stull toast to the new Gunrock Lager, on which UCD and Sudwerk partnered. The new beer will be sold at Aggie basketball games, starting with the men's first home ...and more »
- UC Davis launches its own branded beer, a lager called Gunrock ... - Sacramento Bee November 21, 2017Sacramento BeeUC Davis launches its own branded beer, a lager called Gunrock ...Sacramento BeeUniversity partnered with local brewer Sudwerk Brewing Co.Sudwerk brews up a special light lager to support UC Davis sports, agSacramento Business Journalall 4 news articles »
- UC Davis, Sudwerk Brewing Co. Launch Gunrock Lager - UC Davis November 20, 2017UC DavisUC Davis, Sudwerk Brewing Co. Launch Gunrock LagerUC DavisThe University of California, Davis, a world leader in brewing science and education, is now one of the few universities nationwide to have its own branded beer. It has teamed up with Sudwerk Brewing Co. of Davis to launch a light-bodied lager called ...
- UC Davis and Sudwerk unveil 'Gunrock' beer - Daily Democrat November 22, 2017UC Davis and Sudwerk unveil 'Gunrock' beerDaily DemocratBudweiser and MillerCoors can step aside because UC Davis is bringing a new lager to town. The university worked in collaboration with Sudwerk Brewing Co. to create Gunrock, a light-bodied lager named after the school's blue mustang mascot. “Typically ...
- Idle Hands Craft Ales Releases Klara Dortmund-Style Lager in Cans - Brewbound.com November 19, 2017Idle Hands Craft Ales Releases Klara Dortmund-Style Lager in CansBrewbound.comMALDEN, Mass. — Idle Hands Craft Ales is releasing Klara, its Dortmund-Style lager, in 16 ounce cans for the first time on Monday, November 20, at 3pm in its taproom. Dortmunder pale lagers were first brewed in the Ruhr District of Germany in the late ...
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated November 23, 2017
Subscribe to an RSS feed