A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 2 years ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 2 years ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 2 years ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 3 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 4 years ago
- Did Lager Beer Originate In South America? | Smart News ... - Smithsonian September 21, 2017SmithsonianDid Lager Beer Originate In South America? | Smart News ...SmithsonianBy most historical accounts, lager beer first appeared in Bavaria in the 1400s, perfected by monks who would store their suds in icy alpine caves over the ...Put your stein down for this one: Lager, the world's most popular ...National Postall 2 news articles »
- Lager Beer May Originate in South America and Not Germany ... - NBCNews.com September 19, 2017NBCNews.comLager Beer May Originate in South America and Not Germany ...NBCNews.comA new discovery raises questions about whether South America is the origin of the unusual yeast that provides lager's crisp and refreshing flavor.and more »
- 99 Bottles: Oktoberfest lager is crisp with spicy, malty flavor - Ocala September 21, 2017Ocala99 Bottles: Oktoberfest lager is crisp with spicy, malty flavorOcalaSierra Nevada Brewing Co. continues its annual Oktoberfest collaboration project with a deeply flavorful festbier inspired by the brewers at Germany's Brauhaus Miltenberger. Sierra Nevada's 2017 Oktoberfest adheres to Old World, Bavarian tradition for ...
- Music Producers Hope Their New 'Day Beer' Lager Will Take Over LA - Brewbound.com September 18, 2017Brewbound.comMusic Producers Hope Their New 'Day Beer' Lager Will Take Over LABrewbound.comNichols, who has co-produced songs with stars such as Kanye West and MIA, and worked with companies like Adidas and Ford Motors, said he wanted to create a “lighter, crushable” craft beer version of the German-style lagers and Mexican imports that he ...
- How ska-punk band Sublime brought 40-ounce Mexican lager to craft beer - MarketWatch September 14, 2017MarketWatchHow ska-punk band Sublime brought 40-ounce Mexican lager to craft beerMarketWatchWell, craft beer brewers weren't putting Mexican-style lagers into 40-ounce bottles until the surviving members of Sublime asked them to. A solid two decades of radio play have etched Sublime's sun-scorched, joint-baked, taco-eating, wave-riding ...
- On Tap: An Oktoberfest sixer — Here are six beers to try during the annual German celebration - The Advocate September 21, 2017The AdvocateOn Tap: An Oktoberfest sixer — Here are six beers to try during the annual German celebrationThe AdvocateOriginally, Märzen lagers, which are dark amber or orange in color, were the drink of choice for Oktoberfest, but in 1990 the official festbier was changed to a much lighter golden lager. Only breweries within Munich's city limits are all […]
- Did Lager Beer Originate In South America? | Smart News ... - Smithsonian September 21, 2017
Subscribe to an RSS feed