A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 2 years ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 2 years ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 2 years ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 3 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 3 years ago
- 25 local beers to pour at Austin Beer Guide's returning Lager Jam - austin360 July 26, 2017austin36025 local beers to pour at Austin Beer Guide's returning Lager Jamaustin360Austin Beer Guide launched Lager Jam in 2014, when “most of the beer world were focused on barrel-aged, high ABV, sour, or super hoppy beers,” co-founder Chris Troutman said. “Lagers are a more subtle beer, that take a special attention to detail from ...
- Leinenkugel's launches anniversary lager in Rosemont - Chicago Daily Herald July 25, 2017Chicago Daily HeraldLeinenkugel's launches anniversary lager in RosemontChicago Daily HeraldA Leinenkugel's 150th Anniversary Lager launch party will be held Wednesday night at Hofbrauhaus Chicago in Rosemont's entertainment district. ADVERTISING. inRead invented by Teads. The limited-edition lager was created through a partnership ...
- Kris Lager enjoys nearly every aspect of his job - The Park Record July 21, 2017The Park RecordKris Lager enjoys nearly every aspect of his jobThe Park RecordThe Kris Lager Band will play some of its bandleader's new and old songs when it finds its way to Park City to open for Andy Frasco and The U.N. at 9 p.m. on Saturday, July 22, at O.P. Rockwell, 268 Main St. Playing live is another thing Lager loves ...
- Up Sh*m Creek lager developed for Tavern & Table, Red's Ice House - Charleston Post Courier July 26, 2017Charleston Post CourierUp Sh*m Creek lager developed for Tavern & Table, Red's Ice HouseCharleston Post CourierUp Sh*m Creek is an India Pale Lager created by Ryan Coker, head brewer at Revelry Brewing, for Tavern & Table Restaurant and Red's Ice House (Mount Pleasant and Seabrook Island). It also is available at the Tasting Room at Revelry […]
- Lager, Faster, Stronger - Salt Lake City Weekly - Salt Lake City Weekly July 19, 2017Salt Lake City WeeklyLager, Faster, Stronger - Salt Lake City WeeklySalt Lake City WeeklyCenturies after its introduction, the humble lager remains queen of summer cerveza.Mexican Lager All Summer | Micro | The Source Weekly - Bend ...The Source Weekly (press release) (registration) (blog)all 2 news articles »
- Bob Townsend's Beer Pick: Max Lager's Prichard's Excommunication - Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog) July 21, 2017Atlanta Journal Constitution (blog)Bob Townsend's Beer Pick: Max Lager's Prichard's ExcommunicationAtlanta Journal Constitution (blog)Billed as “celebrating the independent and innovative culture of craft brewing,” the event features more than 30 craft breweries from Georgia and around the country. Bites from Max Lager's, live music, and […]
- 25 local beers to pour at Austin Beer Guide's returning Lager Jam - austin360 July 26, 2017
Subscribe to an RSS feed