A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 2 years ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 2 years ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 2 years ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 2 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 3 years ago
Category Archives: Harp
If it wasn’t for Ron Pattinson I’d have to do some real research. Instead I can send you to his encylopædic website to see a wonderful table on 1950s lagers. http://barclayperkins.blogspot.com/2010/03/lager-ca-1955.html