A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 1 year ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 1 year ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 1 year ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 2 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 3 years ago
- Q&A: Matt Kiene and Tom Robbins, Lager Heads Brewing Co. - Crain's Cleveland Business January 21, 2017Crain's Cleveland BusinessQ&A: Matt Kiene and Tom Robbins, Lager Heads Brewing Co.Crain's Cleveland BusinessLager Heads Brewing Co. has quietly built a strong following in Northeast Ohio's craft beer world since its owners began brewing their own libations as frosty complements to their Medina restaurant's popular barbecue in 2010. Th […]
- Tasting the Carlsberg Rebrew beer made with ancient lager yeast ... - Business Insider January 18, 2017Business InsiderTasting the Carlsberg Rebrew beer made with ancient lager yeast ...Business InsiderWe tried Carlsberg's Rebrew, a beer made with 133-year-old yeast extracted from one of the first bottles of lager ever brewed with purified lager yeast.Three Pint Stance – Ale vs. Lager What's the difference? - Style ...Maine Edgeall 2 news articles » […]
- The musicians of media: 'It used to be about lager, now it's like a therapy session' - Digiday January 20, 2017DigidayThe musicians of media: 'It used to be about lager, now it's like a therapy session'DigidayThe advertising industry has no shortage of creativity, and some of it just bursts out of the working week and onto the nearest pub stage on a Friday night. Whether it's singing backing vocals for Noel Gallagher or playing at Whiskey A Go Go […]
- Grimm Brothers Releasing The Bleeding Heart Chocolate Cherry Brown Lager - Brewbound.com January 20, 2017Brewbound.comGrimm Brothers Releasing The Bleeding Heart Chocolate Cherry Brown LagerBrewbound.comThe first beer that Laura designed and brewed for Grimm was a Brown Lager; we liked the lager idea since we could get all the complexity one looks for in a brown, but also give it a crisp clean finish. To keep with our own history, while embracing the ...
- Narragansett unveils new Unnamable Black Lager – Metro - Metro.us January 19, 2017Metro.usNarragansett unveils new Unnamable Black Lager – MetroMetro.usToday, in honor of Edgar Allen Poe's birthday, Narragansett Beer released its “Unnamable Black Lager.” At 7.5% ABV, a six-pack of 'Gansett's latest Lovecraft ...Narragansett Releases Next Lovecraft Beer: The Unnamable Black ...Brewbound.comall 3 news articles »
- Cambridge Professor: Leave Voters Are English 'Lager Louts' and 'Ruffians' - Breitbart News January 17, 2017Breitbart NewsCambridge Professor: Leave Voters Are English 'Lager Louts' and 'Ruffians'Breitbart NewsA Cambridge University professor has branded the 17,410,742 people who voted to leave the European Union in the Brexit referendum “lager louts” and “ruffians”. In a bizarre article for The New European, which views the Leave vote as nothi […]
- Q&A: Matt Kiene and Tom Robbins, Lager Heads Brewing Co. - Crain's Cleveland Business January 21, 2017
Subscribe to an RSS feed