A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 1 year ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 1 year ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 1 year ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 2 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 2 years ago
- Local man's lager wins brew competition - Athens NEWS July 25, 2016Athens NEWSLocal man's lager wins brew competitionAthens NEWSJudges sniffed and sipped their way through 271 entries Saturday in the Ohio Brew Week Homebrew Competition before settling on a dark lager, called Schwarzel, brewed by Pat McGarry of The Plains as the overall winner, according to a news release.
- Meet House Beer, the lager made by millennials for millennials - AOL News July 22, 2016AOL NewsMeet House Beer, the lager made by millennials for millennialsAOL NewsWhat happens when a bunch of surf buddies decide they want to create a new lager made specifically for millennials? Well, for House Beer founders Brendan Sindell, Derek Wilson, and Keegan Gibbs, the result was crafting one of the most drinkable beers ...
- Game over for ECOT, Lager - Columbus Dispatch July 20, 2016Game over for ECOT, LagerColumbus DispatchECOT founder William Lager better start practicing his "Pokemon Go" game. Instead of playing with the futures of Ohio's children and ripping off taxpayers, his schools might be closing, and he'll have to find something else to do (“ 'Pokemon Go' makes ...and more »
- Taste of the Tour: Berner Platte, gold lager in Switzerland - USA TODAY July 19, 2016USA TODAYTaste of the Tour: Berner Platte, gold lager in SwitzerlandUSA TODAYFor beer lovers, the light and clear gold lager from the Felsenau brewery has a fine bitterness. STAT OF THE DAY: 65.6. In kilometers per hour, the average speed of Peter Sagan in the final kilometer. In miles per hour, 40.76. QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Most ...and more »
- Outrage after 5-year-old seen smoking fag and sipping lager - in local PLAYGROUND - Mirror.co.uk July 23, 2016Mirror.co.ukOutrage after 5-year-old seen smoking fag and sipping lager - in local PLAYGROUNDMirror.co.ukA boy aged just five has been caught in this shocking image enjoying a fag and a can of beer - while at his local playground. The child was seen puffing a cigarette behind the wheel of a toy car while holding the alcoholic beverage. His astonishing ...
- Tin Roof Brewing reveals Bayou Bengal Lager - Campus Sports July 21, 2016Campus SportsTin Roof Brewing reveals Bayou Bengal LagerCampus SportsLSU fans, you can now rejoice as you are able to show your support for the Tigers with a new beer created just for the biggest fans. On Thursday, the Tin Roof Brewing Co. revealed Bayou Bengal Lager, a special beer with cans adorned in purple and gold ...and more »
- Local man's lager wins brew competition - Athens NEWS July 25, 2016
Subscribe to an RSS feed