A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 1 year ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 1 year ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 1 year ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 2 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 3 years ago
- Carlsberg's new £13 bottle of lager: What does it taste like? | The ... - The Independent September 29, 2016The IndependentCarlsberg's new £13 bottle of lager: What does it taste like? | The ...The IndependentCarlsberg has released a bottle of lager costing £13 - based on a brew dating back to 1883 which was discovered during a cellar clearout in Copenhagen.Brewer recreates 133-year-old lager — FT.comFinancial TimesCarlsberg 'rebrews' original 1883 […]
- Lanes, Luck and Lager - LA Downtown News Online September 29, 2016LA Downtown News OnlineLanes, Luck and LagerLA Downtown News OnlineLanes, Luck and Lager. By Nicholas Slayton; 38 min ago; 0. Brewskee-ball. photo by Gary Leonard. In the most recent season, 14 teams and about 45 players participated; they were pretty evenly split between men and women. Puns are big, with team names ...
- Could you tell the difference between branded and bargain lager? - The Sun September 28, 2016The SunCould you tell the difference between branded and bargain lager?The SunIn a highly scientific test The Sun did a blind taste test on own brand lager vs Kronenbourg. Many of us will see own branded lager in the supermarket and wonder if it tastes any different to premium lager. To try it out we got eight Sun staff members ...
- Tim Herron, brewmaster? Get ready for Lumpy's Lager - GolfDigest.com September 23, 2016GolfDigest.comTim Herron, brewmaster? Get ready for Lumpy's LagerGolfDigest.com30 and Oct. 1, and it's during that event that he will unveil his signature ale, which he describes as a light lager. "Of course, it's a lighter beer," joked Herron, 46, who is unapologetic about his husky frame that earned him his nickname when he was ...
- Legacy Lager honors fallen troops, raises money for Gold Star families - Marine Corps Times September 5, 2016Marine Corps TimesLegacy Lager honors fallen troops, raises money for Gold Star familiesMarine Corps TimesDog Tag Brewing and Pabst partner to bring beer cans nationwide.and more »
- Lager beer was first created in Bavaria in the 15th century: new DNA-sequencing of yeast - The American Bazaar September 28, 2016The American BazaarLager beer was first created in Bavaria in the 15th century: new DNA-sequencing of yeastThe American BazaarIn modern times, researchers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison say DNA sequencing has allowed them to identify the genetic signatures of lager yeasts and have discovered that modern domesticated lager yeast is a hybrid of two dif […]
- Carlsberg's new £13 bottle of lager: What does it taste like? | The ... - The Independent September 29, 2016
Subscribe to an RSS feed