A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 1 year ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 1 year ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 1 year ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 2 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 3 years ago
- Samuel Adams Just Rebranded Its Most Famous Beer - BostInno October 17, 2016BostInnoSamuel Adams Just Rebranded Its Most Famous BeerBostInnoJim Koch helped birth the modern craft beer era when he debuted Samuel Adams Boston Lager in 1984 to a largely unsuspecting drinking public. Until then, beers were yellow and fizzy and decidedly one-note. But Boston Lager changed all that. It's Koch's ...
- Carlsberg adds gluten-free craft lager to premium portfolio - MorningAdvertiser.co.uk October 21, 2016MorningAdvertiser.co.ukCarlsberg adds gluten-free craft lager to premium portfolioMorningAdvertiser.co.ukCarlsberg UK is adding its gluten-free Czech lager Celia to its premium beer portfolio next month (Tuesday 1 November) as part of a new collaboration with ...Carlsberg UK adds gluten-free craft Czech lager to its premium beer ...Offlicence NewsCarlsberg U […]
- Microbrewer hopes to strike with 'Lightning Lager' - Tampabay.com October 7, 2016Tampabay.comMicrobrewer hopes to strike with 'Lightning Lager'Tampabay.comYet new Tampa brewery 81Bay distinguishes itself by showcasing a lighter beer. This may seem like blasphemy to craft beer aficionados, especially in Tampa Bay, which produces 40 percent of the state's craft beer, but 81Bay's Lightning Lager is its top ...
- Hops spring eternal: brewer recreates 133-year-old lager — FT.com - Financial Times September 29, 2016Financial TimesHops spring eternal: brewer recreates 133-year-old lager — FT.comFinancial TimesCarlsberg found bottle in its cellars containing 'pure yeast' that stopped beer from spoiling.Carlsberg's new £13 bottle of lager: What does it taste like? | The ...The IndependentCarlsberg 'rebrews' original 1883 lager - Morning Advertiser […]
- Iconic lager Hofmeister is set for a return more than a decade after it was axed - Mirror.co.uk October 9, 2016Mirror.co.ukIconic lager Hofmeister is set for a return more than a decade after it was axedMirror.co.ukIconic 1980s beer brand Hofmeister is set to stage a comeback more than a decade after it was axed, according to a new report yesterday. But trade magazine The Grocer said that the low-strength lager famous for its mascot George the bear is poised to ...
- Byron Bay begins long maturation - Australian Brews News October 21, 2016Australian Brews NewsByron Bay begins long maturationAustralian Brews NewsByron Bay Brewery has begun the era of Lion ownership with the introduction of three new lagers and a revitalised hospitality offering. The brewery re-opened last month having retained its head brewer from the previous ownership, Alastair Gillespie ...
- Samuel Adams Just Rebranded Its Most Famous Beer - BostInno October 17, 2016
Subscribe to an RSS feed