A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 1 year ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 1 year ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 1 year ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 2 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 3 years ago
- Try these local brews on National Lager Day - York Daily Record/Sunday News December 8, 2016York Daily Record/Sunday NewsTry these local brews on National Lager DayYork Daily Record/Sunday News“The lager beer really is a perfect accompaniment to whatever you're doing. That's why lagers are the most dominant beers in the world.” Saturday is National Lager Day. Notable brands like Budweiser, Coors and Yuengling are all great ways to celebra […]
- National Lager Day is Dec. 10 | Brew/Drink/Run | Savannah News ... - Connect Savannah.com December 6, 2016National Lager Day is Dec. 10 | Brew/Drink/Run | Savannah News ...Connect Savannah.comAsk any beer lover what the what the difference between a lager and an ale and they will tell you that ale yeasts are top fermenting, and lager yeasts, ...Austin Lager Jam to offer 15 lagers from local breweriesaustin360all 2 news articles »
- Loons and lager, ducks on draft: Birders, brewers form flock - Boulder Daily Camera December 9, 2016Loons and lager, ducks on draft: Birders, brewers form flockBoulder Daily CameraParticipants agreed there was no harm in having a lager along with the loons. (Though they actually saw only one loon.) Brandon Baldwin, 40, of Manchester, Maine, went with his mother, Carole Baldwin, 73, of Skowhegan, and said the trip appealed to ...and more »
- Schlafly Noble Lager Review :: Drink :: Reviews :: schlafly ... - Paste Magazine December 1, 2016Paste MagazineSchlafly Noble Lager Review :: Drink :: Reviews :: schlafly ...Paste MagazineThe lager revival continues with Schlafly's Noble Lager, a crisp beer that follows tradition and nails the style.and more »
- 100-Year-Old Barley Makes Comeback in Limited-Edition Lager - The Daily Meal December 6, 2016The Daily Meal100-Year-Old Barley Makes Comeback in Limited-Edition LagerThe Daily MealEditor. Barley is a key ingredient in the malting process of beer. New Holland Brewing Co. recently released a limited-edition lager featuring 100-year-old Spartan barley called “Russ's Revival,” making it the first craft brewer in Michigan to do so.
- Full Sail Brewing's Annual Session Fest Czech-Style Lager is Here to Save Christmas - Brewbound.com November 30, 2016Brewbound.comFull Sail Brewing's Annual Session Fest Czech-Style Lager is Here to Save ChristmasBrewbound.com“Session Fest is a Czech-style strong lager (gotta love the Czechs!) called polotmavé or literally 'light dark or semi-dark,'” according to Full Sail Executive Brewmaster Jamie Emmerson. “Brewed with 2 Row Pale malt, Munich malt, Carame […]
- Try these local brews on National Lager Day - York Daily Record/Sunday News December 8, 2016
Subscribe to an RSS feed