A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 7 years ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 7 years ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 7 years ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 8 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 9 years ago
Tag Archives: Harp
OK, I know I promised more for you Skolars, but Ron over at Shut Up About Barclay Perkins has produced more lovely statistics about the pivotal period of UK lager in the late 5os when volumes started to take off. … Continue reading