A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 7 years ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 7 years ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 7 years ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 7 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 8 years ago
Monthly Archives: October 2009
For years ‘industrial’ lager has ben ridiculed for adding rice and corn as adjuncts to provide extra sugar for fermenting. The beer purists locked into Reinheitsgebot have accused brewers of cheapening the brew, watering it down for commercial gain, and … Continue reading