A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 7 years ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 7 years ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 7 years ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 7 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 8 years ago
Daily Archives: May 22, 2009
If you’re knee-deep in a new project, there’s nothing quite as exciting as getting beyond the ‘standard’ sources and finding a little gem of information that you’ve not seen before. In my pursuit of all things lager I’ve dug into … Continue reading