A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 7 years ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 7 years ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 7 years ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 8 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 9 years ago
Tag Archives: beer and philosophy
Beer and Philosophy. Two subjects that go together surprisingly well. Or not surprising really if you’ve ever spent an afternoon or an evening putting the world to rights over a beer. The two subjects also go surprisingly well together in … Continue reading