A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 7 years ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 7 years ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 7 years ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 8 years ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 9 years ago
Daily Archives: July 2, 2009
Jeff Pickthall loves lager. Bless ‘im. And he’s written a post to celebrate the fact over at his “It’s just the beer talking” blog.
And he’s not the only one. I think it is fair to say that there have been quite a few bloggers recently who have come out and defended the style. And its important to note that it is the style that is being praised. Continue reading