A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 3 months ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 3 months ago
- RT @journalismnews: BBC College of Journalism website relaunches bbc.in/18cYSMa - post by @mattsays 4 months ago
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 7 months ago
- Reassuringly tasteless wp.me/pwk76-3Z 7 months ago
Tag Archives: Scotland
There you are at the end of the 1860s brewing away quite happily when your son sends you a letter saying that he’s found a ready market for your beer in Scotland.
Does the thought of thousands of thirsty Scots send you rushing to the brewery foreman and tell him to stoke up the fires and get another brew on? Not if you’re JC Jacobsen, the founder of Carlsberg. Continue reading