A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 1 month ago
- Reassuringly tasteless wp.me/pwk76-3Z 2 months ago
- Having a quiet pint @rakebar 10 months ago
- RT @zythophiliac: Endangered - and extinct - beers: the list wp.me/p3uv9-JV 1 year ago
- Never close enough to be a regular but s lovely tribute to a great pub in Copenhagen ow.ly/aUWOs 1 year ago
Tag Archives: Scotland
There you are at the end of the 1860s brewing away quite happily when your son sends you a letter saying that he’s found a ready market for your beer in Scotland.
Does the thought of thousands of thirsty Scots send you rushing to the brewery foreman and tell him to stoke up the fires and get another brew on? Not if you’re JC Jacobsen, the founder of Carlsberg. Continue reading