A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 1 month ago
- Reassuringly tasteless wp.me/pwk76-3Z 2 months ago
- Having a quiet pint @rakebar 10 months ago
- RT @zythophiliac: Endangered - and extinct - beers: the list wp.me/p3uv9-JV 1 year ago
- Never close enough to be a regular but s lovely tribute to a great pub in Copenhagen ow.ly/aUWOs 1 year ago
Category Archives: Harp
If it wasn’t for Ron Pattinson I’d have to do some real research. Instead I can send you to his encylopædic website to see a wonderful table on 1950s lagers. http://barclayperkins.blogspot.com/2010/03/lager-ca-1955.html