A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Craft beer lovers slowly rediscover love for lager - CNBC May 23, 2015CNBCCraft beer lovers slowly rediscover love for lagerCNBCLager, a style of beer that uses bottom-fermenting yeast and is conditioned at colder temperatures, remains the most widely consumed style of beer in the country. The top 20 best-selling beers in 2014 are all lagers, according to Chicago-based research ...
- Brewpub party will celebrate lager's new name - Jackson Hole News&Guide May 27, 2015Jackson Hole News&GuideBrewpub party will celebrate lager's new nameJackson Hole News&GuideSnake River Brewing is renaming its popular Snake River Lager to help pay for restoration around Jenny Lake. Event details. What: Jenny Lake Lager Launch Party. Where: Snake River Brewery and restaurant. When: rain or shine 5 p.m. Thursday.A Jackson Beer W […]
- Jenny Lake Lager Launch Party - Jackson Hole News&Guide May 28, 2015Jenny Lake Lager Launch PartyJackson Hole News&GuideJoin the Grand Teton National Park Foundation and Snake River Brewing to celebrate the launch of Jenny Lake Lager, formerly known as Snake River Lager. Live music by John Wayne's World. A portion of proceeds go to the Inspiring Journeys campaign, ...
- The world's top selling beer is a watery lager sold only in China for $1 a liter - Quartz May 22, 2015QuartzThe world's top selling beer is a watery lager sold only in China for $1 a literQuartzIf you live outside of China, you may never had heard of Snow, a pale ale made by SABMiller and China Resources Enterprise. But it has been the top selling beer brand in the world in terms of volume since 2008, when it overtook Bud Light. SABMiller ...and more » […]
- Urban Bean Co.'s Ed Siegel Thinks PJ's Lager House Serves Detroit's Most ... - Eater Detroit (blog) May 22, 2015Eater Detroit (blog)Urban Bean Co.'s Ed Siegel Thinks PJ's Lager House Serves Detroit's Most ...Eater Detroit (blog)When Siegel isn't at Urban Bean Co. or managing his Milwaukee Junction real estate project, he likes to dine-out. For a great, under-the-radar brunch, try PJ's Lager House: "The most underrated brunch in Detroit is […]
- America, a nation of lager drinkers, is starting to catch on to IPAs - Quartz May 21, 2015QuartzAmerica, a nation of lager drinkers, is starting to catch on to IPAsQuartzIf it seems like there's a new IPA every time you go to the supermarket, you're not imagining things: Sales of India pale ales are out of control, even by craft beer's already astounding growth standards. Brewers—including major labels such as the ...and more » […]
- Craft beer lovers slowly rediscover love for lager - CNBC May 23, 2015
Subscribe to an RSS feed