A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 2 months ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 1 year ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 1 year ago
- RT @journalismnews: BBC College of Journalism website relaunches bbc.in/18cYSMa - post by @mattsays 1 year ago
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 1 year ago
- Which is the best lager? TV chef takes blind taste test so you don't have to - Mirror.co.uk August 30, 2014Which is the best lager? TV chef takes blind taste test so you don't have toMirror.co.ukYou might be able to tell a chablis from a chenin blanc, or a malbec from a merlot. But the Sunday People asks: Could you pick out the differences between a range of unidentified lagers? A taste test on volunteers by academics, using three top brands, ...
- Mystery as Newcastle man finds his stock of Foster's lager cans empty - ChronicleLive August 31, 2014ChronicleLiveMystery as Newcastle man finds his stock of Foster's lager cans emptyChronicleLiveFoster's lager has been refreshing Aussies since 1888 but they can't satisfy the thirst of Jimmy Cragen. Jimmy opened a case of the amber nectar only to find some of the cans were completely empty and the rest were almost empty with only a few drops […]
- Alcohol-free beer is winning a 'lager' share of the market - Mirror.co.uk August 31, 2014Alcohol-free beer is winning a 'lager' share of the marketMirror.co.ukA further 39 per cent admitted they just tried it out of curiosity, according to the ComRes poll of 2,050 British adults commissioned by brewer AB InBev UK, which makes UK market leader Beck's alcohol-free lager. Drinkers in Yorkshire and Humberside ...
- Castle Lager Premiership race hots up - The Zimbabwe Standard August 31, 2014Castle Lager Premiership race hots upThe Zimbabwe StandardLOCAL premiership takes a break this weekend, paving way for the semifinals of the NetOne One Wallet Cup. By Brian Nkiwane. The semifinals kicked off yesterday at Mandava with Triangle taking on Chicken Inn while Harare Giants Dynamos play How ...and more »
- Guinness Will Make a Lager for Bud-Swilling Americans - Businessweek August 4, 2014BusinessweekGuinness Will Make a Lager for Bud-Swilling AmericansBusinessweekThis is not Guinness's first shot at lightening up for American palates. In 1988 it launched Guinness Gold, but the lager never attracted a following outside a few East Coast markets. “It was outstanding from a taste standpoint and had a strong group ...Guinness Wants to Woo Am […]
- Sour beers, Radlers, Pre-Pro lagers, bike parades & more: your beer week for ... - The Oregonian - OregonLive.com August 29, 2014Sour beers, Radlers, Pre-Pro lagers, bike parades & more: your beer week for ...The Oregonian - OregonLive.comRoscoe's will celebrate tart, sour, and wild beers starting Friday afternoon with 14 sour beers on tap. Here's the list: The Commons Myrtle, Double Mountain Devil's Kriek, Russian River Supplication/Consecration, Gigantic Brewing C […]
- Which is the best lager? TV chef takes blind taste test so you don't have to - Mirror.co.uk August 30, 2014
Subscribe to an RSS feed