A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 4 months ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 1 year ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 1 year ago
- RT @journalismnews: BBC College of Journalism website relaunches bbc.in/18cYSMa - post by @mattsays 1 year ago
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 1 year ago
- Now, 'chocolate lager' to cater to beer lovers and chocoholics' cravings - Big News Network.com November 22, 2014Now, 'chocolate lager' to cater to beer lovers and chocoholics' cravingsBig News Network.comA new 'chocolate lager' has been launched for the Beer drinkers with a sweet tooth, it has been revealed. The Hogs Back Brewery in Tongham, Surrey, and Montezuma's Chocolate in West Sussex has combined their expertise to produce the 4.5 p […]
- East Pikeland craft brewer to make Mexican-style lager for Pottstown restaurant - The Mercury October 26, 2014East Pikeland craft brewer to make Mexican-style lager for Pottstown restaurantThe MercuryRon Garza, owner of Juan Carlos Fine Mexican Cuisine in Pottstown and Steve Armstrong, owner of Armstrong Ales of East Pikeland are partnering to create a signature Mexican-style lager for Garza — the first of what the pair is planning to be four or ...
- Spotting The Gap Between Ale And Lager - Businessworld November 24, 2014Spotting The Gap Between Ale And LagerBusinessworldTraditionally, England was an ale drinking country with 99 per cent consuming ale and just 1 per cent lager. By the time I started Cobra, 24 years ago, it was already a 50:50 market. Today, a large majority prefers lager. I spotted an opportunity and ...and more »
- State Sen. Lager has empty campaign treasury, new job - STLtoday.com November 14, 2014STLtoday.comState Sen. Lager has empty campaign treasury, new jobSTLtoday.comLager said he has taken a job with Herzog Technologies, a Texas-based railroad signal and communications company. It is a subsidiary of St. Joseph, Mo.-based Herzog Cos., a major highway contractor in Missouri. The company's CEO, Stan Herzog, has ...
- Core's Pumpkin Pie Lager is plenty spicy, but not overdone - Fayetteville Flyer November 1, 2014Fayetteville FlyerCore's Pumpkin Pie Lager is plenty spicy, but not overdoneFayetteville FlyerCore Brewing & Distilling Company's Pumpkin Pie Lager is available throughout the area in 22oz bottles (aka “bombers”). It's also available on draft at many bars and restaurants. 2014 marks the second year that Core has released Pumpkin Pie Lager […]
- Trapp Lager Brewery Hits an Expansion Milestone - Seven Days October 30, 2014Seven DaysTrapp Lager Brewery Hits an Expansion MilestoneSeven DaysOver the past few weeks, trucks bearing shiny German brewing equipment have been streaming up Luce Hill Road and into one of the new buildings the von Trapps are building on their Stowe property. Though the new and improved Trapp Lager Brewery ...
- Now, 'chocolate lager' to cater to beer lovers and chocoholics' cravings - Big News Network.com November 22, 2014
Subscribe to an RSS feed