A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 8 months ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 1 year ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 1 year ago
- RT @journalismnews: BBC College of Journalism website relaunches bbc.in/18cYSMa - post by @mattsays 1 year ago
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 1 year ago
- Local craft brewers are bringing back the lager - Charlotte Observer February 26, 2015Charlotte ObserverLocal craft brewers are bringing back the lagerCharlotte ObserverBrewers of lager, to be specific. See, lagers are fermented at much lower temperatures than ales, and for much longer. Where the average ale might take a couple of weeks to ferment (give or take a few days), lagers might need to age in the cold for a ...
- Lager, Stout Yeast Share DNA - Laboratory Equipment February 26, 2015Laboratory EquipmentLager, Stout Yeast Share DNALaboratory EquipmentLager yeasts are classified as either Group I or Group II. The Group II lager yeasts share DNA with Stout yeasts and, interestingly, with strains that are used to brew a South Indian specialty called Toddy. Such a connection implies that toing and ...Lager yeast ancestors were full of easter […]
- Moerlein Lager House Weekend at Reds HOF - The Clermont Sun February 26, 2015Moerlein Lager House Weekend at Reds HOFThe Clermont SunThe Reds Hall of Fame & Museum will offer free admission to the first 500 fans each day on Saturday, Feb. 28 and Sunday, March 1, thanks to the Moerlein Lager House. Fans can pick up their free ticket vouchers at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum box ...
- Brooklyn Lager or Devils Backbone Vienna Lager - BeerAdvocate.com February 22, 2015Brooklyn Lager or Devils Backbone Vienna LagerBeerAdvocate.comI'm keen to get into home brewing and have recently received a starter kit as a gift. I used a ready mixed tin of Golden Lager kit and it's in its second stage of fermentation so not sure what it's going to taste like. I don't particularly want to use ...
- On the Beat: Kris Lager Band to play CD release show - Lincoln Journal Star February 25, 2015Lincoln Journal StarOn the Beat: Kris Lager Band to play CD release showLincoln Journal StarSome Lager band friends from Omaha drove 16 hours to Utah and dropped off a small Tahoe that the band crammed into for its next few engagements. During a three-day break in the tour, Lager returned to Nebraska, bought a new van, and the band was on ...
- Coors Debuts Naturally Gluten-Free Peak Copper Lager - Gotham News February 26, 2015Coors Debuts Naturally Gluten-Free Peak Copper LagerGotham News[PRESS RELEASE] CHICAGO, Feb. 26, 2015 -- Coors Brewing Company is introducing Coors Peak, a new, naturally gluten-free copper lager made with 100 percent all natural ingredients. The bright and balanced beer is now available exclusively in the ...and more »
- Local craft brewers are bringing back the lager - Charlotte Observer February 26, 2015
Subscribe to an RSS feed