A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 3 weeks ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 11 months ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 11 months ago
- RT @journalismnews: BBC College of Journalism website relaunches bbc.in/18cYSMa - post by @mattsays 11 months ago
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 1 year ago
- SABMiller Zimbabwe unit says lager sales sharply down - Reuters Africa July 23, 2014SABMiller Zimbabwe unit says lager sales sharply downReuters AfricaHARARE (Reuters) - SABMiller's Zimbabwe affiliate said on Wednesday lager sales volumes fell 21 percent during the first quarter to June, another sign of the southern African nation's sharply contracting economy. Delta Corporation, Zimbabwe's largest ...Zimbabwe's Lager Sa […]
- Lischen Scoops Windhoek Lager Arts Ambassador's Award - AllAfrica.com July 23, 2014Lischen Scoops Windhoek Lager Arts Ambassador's AwardAllAfrica.comOne of Namibia's most successful young female radio station managers, Dj and MC, Lischen Khachas, has been appointed the 2014 Windhoek Lager Ambassador for Arts. Lischen (26) who was competing against top names such as well-known Tanya Stroh ...and more »
- 150 years later, a St. Paul German lager saloon could again fill steins - TwinCities.com-Pioneer Press July 19, 2014150 years later, a St. Paul German lager saloon could again fill steinsTwinCities.com-Pioneer PressOnce common in the city thanks to an influx of German immigrants in the mid-19th century, German lager saloons were a social gathering point that served a little taste of the homeland. And while St. Paul today isn't short on places to grab a beer ...
- Burnside releases Couch Lager in cans today; 70+ lagers at White Owl this ... - The Oregonian July 17, 2014Burnside releases Couch Lager in cans today; 70+ lagers at White Owl this ...The OregonianThe first golden lager, Pilsner Urquell, was a revelation to the beer world when it was first brewed in 1843 in Plzen in what's now the Czech Replublic. Compared to the ales that came before, this golden, bright, smooth moderately hopped beer was a ...
- Portland Lager Fest; Free Ruby Jewel Ice Cream - Eater PDX July 19, 2014Portland Lager Fest; Free Ruby Jewel Ice CreamEater PDXPlan strategically: Saturday and Sunday (July 19 and 20) each offer a different brewery line-up, meaning Ecliptic's "Stica Hefepils" and Heater Allen's Coastal Lager will each be available one day but not the next. Entry is free both days (for non ...
- Try an All-American lager for 4th of July - Atlanta Journal Constitution July 1, 2014Try an All-American lager for 4th of JulyAtlanta Journal ConstitutionLast month, the American Homebrewers Association's members showed they like their beers bitter and boozy, voting Russian River Brewing's Pliny the Elder double IPA the “Best Commercial Beer in America” for the sixth year in a row, and going all the way ...Beer of the Month: Uinta […]
- SABMiller Zimbabwe unit says lager sales sharply down - Reuters Africa July 23, 2014
Subscribe to an RSS feed