A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 5 months ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 1 year ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 1 year ago
- RT @journalismnews: BBC College of Journalism website relaunches bbc.in/18cYSMa - post by @mattsays 1 year ago
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 1 year ago
- How the UK became a nation of lager drinkers - Telegraph.co.uk November 28, 2014Telegraph.co.ukHow the UK became a nation of lager drinkersTelegraph.co.ukNo wonder that lager - before before Heineken became famous in the UK for refreshing the parts other beers cannot reach - made up only three per cent of all British beer sales. Heineken regularly sent young managers from its export department in ...
- Beer Garden: Baba Black Lager pairs perfectly with pork - Pensacola News Journal November 25, 2014Beer Garden: Baba Black Lager pairs perfectly with porkPensacola News JournalTomorrow is Thanksgiving, and due to all fault of my own, I'm staying in town instead of heading up to the Carolinas with family. Someone needs to teach me how to look at a calendar when I'm planning special events for work that require my presence.
- In the world of beer, Oregon is lager than life: Guest opinion - OregonLive.com November 26, 2014OregonLive.comIn the world of beer, Oregon is lager than life: Guest opinionOregonLive.comIn this season of giving thanks for our nation's bounty, it's fitting to acknowledge Oregon's unique contributions to our nation's table, particularly with Oregon's role in beer and brewing. When the first locomotives lumbered out of the Oregon […]
- Core's Pumpkin Pie Lager is plenty spicy, but not overdone - Fayetteville Flyer November 1, 2014Fayetteville FlyerCore's Pumpkin Pie Lager is plenty spicy, but not overdoneFayetteville FlyerCore Brewing & Distilling Company's Pumpkin Pie Lager is available throughout the area in 22oz bottles (aka “bombers”). It's also available on draft at many bars and restaurants. 2014 marks the second year that Core has released Pumpkin Pie Lager […]
- State Sen. Lager has empty campaign treasury, new job - STLtoday.com November 14, 2014STLtoday.comState Sen. Lager has empty campaign treasury, new jobSTLtoday.comLager said he has taken a job with Herzog Technologies, a Texas-based railroad signal and communications company. It is a subsidiary of St. Joseph, Mo.-based Herzog Cos., a major highway contractor in Missouri. The company's CEO, Stan Herzog, has ...
- Trapp Lager Brewery Hits an Expansion Milestone - Seven Days October 30, 2014Seven DaysTrapp Lager Brewery Hits an Expansion MilestoneSeven DaysOver the past few weeks, trucks bearing shiny German brewing equipment have been streaming up Luce Hill Road and into one of the new buildings the von Trapps are building on their Stowe property. Though the new and improved Trapp Lager Brewery ...
- How the UK became a nation of lager drinkers - Telegraph.co.uk November 28, 2014
Subscribe to an RSS feed