A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 1 month ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 1 month ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 10 months ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 1 year ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 1 year ago
- Third Annual Yuengling Light Lager Jogger 5K - wnep.com April 11, 2015wnep.comThird Annual Yuengling Light Lager Jogger 5Kwnep.comPOTTSVILLE — Thousands of runners swarmed the streets of downtown Pottsville Saturday for a slightly shorter race. The Third Annual Yuengling Light Lager Jogger 5K started at America's Oldest Brewery. After the race, runners could take a free tour of ...Thousands turn out for Yuengling Light La […]
- Dry Dock's Cool Lime Lager Isn't Your Average Lime Beer - Westword April 21, 2015WestwordDry Dock's Cool Lime Lager Isn't Your Average Lime BeerWestwordDry Dock Brewing's Cool Lime Lager isn't the biggest joke-beer that ended up being popular enough to package: that honor belongs to the Wynkoop's Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout, which started as an April Fool's Day prank before becoming a full-fledged ...
- Spring's Best Lagers - Wine Enthusiast Magazine April 24, 2015Wine Enthusiast MagazineSpring's Best LagersWine Enthusiast MagazineKnown for being crisper, cleaner and more refreshing than ales, lagers shouldn't be misinterpreted as being boring or watery. While they are lighter in body and alcohol than their ale brethren, and are moderate to high in carbonation, they still offer ...
- Excel, Sugarfire Smoke House team up for Sugarfire Smoked Lager - STLtoday.com April 22, 2015STLtoday.comExcel, Sugarfire Smoke House team up for Sugarfire Smoked LagerSTLtoday.comIf you thought the only thing the area's barbecue boom and craft-beer boom were missing was each other, then you're in luck. Excel Brewing and Sugarfire Smoke House have teamed up to introduce the limited-edition Sugarfire Lager. Is there pulled pork ...
- Beer Man: Sweet, floral Helles Lager is a sensory treat - USA TODAY April 12, 2015USA TODAYBeer Man: Sweet, floral Helles Lager is a sensory treatUSA TODAYBeer Man is a weekly profile of beers from across the country and around the world. This week: Victory Helles Lager. Victory Brewing Co., Downingtown, Pa. www.victorybeer.com. As much as I love the wonderful world of stouts, barleywines, doppelbocks, ...
- Crafty beer 'tea bag' turns cheap lager into a special brew - Telegraph.co.uk April 22, 2015Telegraph.co.ukCrafty beer 'tea bag' turns cheap lager into a special brewTelegraph.co.ukAside from helping save on money - craft beer tends to be much more expensive than normal lager - Hop Theory say the bags allow drinkers to limit their calorie intake, as standard lager is usually much less calorific than craft brews. Each infusion ...Hop Theor […]
- Third Annual Yuengling Light Lager Jogger 5K - wnep.com April 11, 2015
Subscribe to an RSS feed