A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 6 days ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 1 week ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 9 months ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 1 year ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 1 year ago
- Beer Review: American Lagers - New York Times March 13, 2015New York TimesBeer Review: American LagersNew York TimesAnd we can't neglect good old American lager, the beer that made Milwaukee, St. Louis and so many other brewing centers famous. My ballpark concession would absolutely require a couple of good lagers, even if this style has been denatured by big ...and more »
- Beer Man: Flavorful KCCO Black Lager misses mark - USA TODAY March 22, 2015USA TODAYBeer Man: Flavorful KCCO Black Lager misses markUSA TODAYKCCO Black Lager, at 5.1% ABV, started out with a pour that resulted in a cola-looking fizzy head that quickly faded to oblivion, leaving a wispy puddle in the middle of the glass. For the sake of experimentation, I poured more into the bottle from a ...and more »
- Ladies of lager gravitate to beer careers - Great Falls Tribune March 26, 2015Great Falls TribuneLadies of lager gravitate to beer careersGreat Falls TribuneDETROIT – Onetime registered nurse and Detroit-area home brewer Annette May is to the world of beer what a sommelier is to fine wine. May, 56, a native Australian, is a certified Cicerone. The first woman to pass the U.S.-based certification program in ...and more »
- Surprise! Oregon lager ranks No. 1 in national beer taste-test - OregonLive.com March 17, 2015OregonLive.comSurprise! Oregon lager ranks No. 1 in national beer taste-testOregonLive.com"The bandwidth of lagers is rather narrow, but they have their refreshing role to play. None did it better than our No. 1 brew, Session Premium Lager from Full Sail Brewing, clean, crisp, lively and fresh. Session, surprisingly, is not made entirely of ...
- Anheuser-Busch Debuts Oculto, a Tequila-Barrel-Aged Lager - Riverfront Times (blog) March 24, 2015Riverfront Times (blog)Anheuser-Busch Debuts Oculto, a Tequila-Barrel-Aged LagerRiverfront Times (blog)Whiskey- and bourbon-barrel aging is totally the thing now, in both cocktails and craft beer. The process is when you age the spirit or beer in a barrel that previously held say, whiskey, to infuse the contents with that taste. As we've noted before, . […]
- Lil' Lager Baby Beer Bottles Are The Worst Idea Ever - Huffington Post March 2, 2015Huffington PostLil' Lager Baby Beer Bottles Are The Worst Idea EverHuffington PostIf you're hoping to get some people riled up and a boat load of negative attention, you can purchase these Lil' Lager baby bottles for $11.99 apiece. They'll hold up to 10 ounces of liquid -- preferably not beer -- and are made of BPA-free, phthalate ...Ever […]
- Beer Review: American Lagers - New York Times March 13, 2015
Subscribe to an RSS feed