A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 4 months ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 1 year ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 1 year ago
- RT @journalismnews: BBC College of Journalism website relaunches bbc.in/18cYSMa - post by @mattsays 1 year ago
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 1 year ago
- Trapp Lager Brewery Hits an Expansion Milestone - Seven Days October 30, 2014Seven DaysTrapp Lager Brewery Hits an Expansion MilestoneSeven DaysOver the past few weeks, trucks bearing shiny German brewing equipment have been streaming up Luce Hill Road and into one of the new buildings the von Trapps are building on their Stowe property. Though the new and improved Trapp Lager Brewery ...
- Dining in early Reno: Lager, liquor, oysters, chops - Reno Gazette Journal October 29, 2014Reno Gazette JournalDining in early Reno: Lager, liquor, oysters, chopsReno Gazette Journal... several restaurateurs, including Harry Noyes, proprietor of Merchants Exchange Restaurant & Chop House; and the Reno Brewery, opened by Frederick Hertlein on Commercial Row in 1868 for the purpose of supplying "lager beer of a superior quality in ...
- East Pikeland craft brewer to make Mexican-style lager for Pottstown restaurant - The Mercury October 26, 2014East Pikeland craft brewer to make Mexican-style lager for Pottstown restaurantThe MercuryRon Garza, owner of Juan Carlos Fine Mexican Cuisine in Pottstown and Steve Armstrong, owner of Armstrong Ales of East Pikeland are partnering to create a signature Mexican-style lager for Garza — the first of what the pair is planning to be four or ...
- Lucasfilm Is Suing The Empire Brewing Company Over Its Bock Lager - io9 October 24, 2014io9Lucasfilm Is Suing The Empire Brewing Company Over Its Bock Lagerio9A small brewery in upstate New York has incurred the wrath of the Star Wars franchise by naming one of its signature lagers, "Strikes Bock." Lucasfilm has filed a "notice of opposition" against Empire Brewery, when it recently tried to trademark the beer.Star Wars owne […]
- Get to know the history behind Pennsylvania lager - Philly.com (blog) October 17, 2014Philly.com (blog)Get to know the history behind Pennsylvania lagerPhilly.com (blog)It wasn't Yuengling that started the Philly lager tradition, however. That heritage stretches all the way back to the 1840s, when Bavarian immigrant John Wagner was, by most accounts, the first person to successfully transport a special kind of yeast ...and more »
- Tennent's unveils 'Black T' lager with mysterious social campaign - The Drum October 31, 2014Scottish Daily RecordTennent's unveils 'Black T' lager with mysterious social campaignThe DrumTennent's has released a new lager called 'Black T' as the brewer expands its product offering in a market, which it believes, is demanding more diversity. Prior to the lager's launch, mysterious hints were posted online about the […]
- Trapp Lager Brewery Hits an Expansion Milestone - Seven Days October 30, 2014
Subscribe to an RSS feed