A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 3 months ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 1 year ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 1 year ago
- RT @journalismnews: BBC College of Journalism website relaunches bbc.in/18cYSMa - post by @mattsays 1 year ago
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 1 year ago
- Lucasfilm Is Suing The Empire Brewing Company Over Its Bock Lager - io9 October 24, 2014io9Lucasfilm Is Suing The Empire Brewing Company Over Its Bock Lagerio9A small brewery in upstate New York has incurred the wrath of the Star Wars franchise by naming one of its signature lagers, "Strikes Bock." Lucasfilm has filed a "notice of opposition" against Empire Brewery, when it recently tried to trademark the beer.Empire Brewing […]
- Thirsty Thursday: Dixie Blackened Voodoo Lager - The Daily Orange October 23, 2014The Daily OrangeThirsty Thursday: Dixie Blackened Voodoo LagerThe Daily OrangeFor whatever reason, the malt-like, rich taste of the Dixie Blackened Voodoo Lager brought back memories of this day with my parents. It could be the almost creamy texture that is reminiscent of London Pride, London's locally brewed beer, that reminded ...
- Get to know the history behind Pennsylvania lager - Philly.com (blog) October 17, 2014Philly.com (blog)Get to know the history behind Pennsylvania lagerPhilly.com (blog)It wasn't Yuengling that started the Philly lager tradition, however. That heritage stretches all the way back to the 1840s, when Bavarian immigrant John Wagner was, by most accounts, the first person to successfully transport a special kind of yeast ...and more »
- Lager-style craft beers deserve a second sip - Honolulu Star-Advertiser October 22, 2014Lager-style craft beers deserve a second sipHonolulu Star-AdvertiserOf the many lager styles, the most popular is the pale lager. This style is brewed in large amounts in almost every country where beer is made, mostly by corporate breweries. Folks in Hawaii have long been familiar with brands such as Miller, Coors, ...and more »
- Beer review: Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co.'s Danish Red Lager - Los Angeles Times October 17, 2014Beer review: Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co.'s Danish Red LagerLos Angeles TimesInspired by the malty lagers of Denmark, this multiple-award-winning brew from Buellton's Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. features the kind of complex malt flavors that perfectly complement autumn, but Danish Red Lager remains crisp and drinkable enough ...and more »
- American and Irish tradition brought together with Guinness' new lager - IrishCentral October 14, 2014IrishCentralAmerican and Irish tradition brought together with Guinness' new lagerIrishCentralGuinness Blonde American Lager, from the makers of iconic Guinness Stout, is made in the famed American brewing city of Latrobe, Pa. Guinness Blonde American Lager uses American hops and Guinness' world famous 125-year-old Guinness yeast.
- Lucasfilm Is Suing The Empire Brewing Company Over Its Bock Lager - io9 October 24, 2014
Subscribe to an RSS feed