A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 3 months ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 1 year ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 1 year ago
- RT @journalismnews: BBC College of Journalism website relaunches bbc.in/18cYSMa - post by @mattsays 1 year ago
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 1 year ago
- Taste The Standard Biergarten's Custom-Brewed Oktoberfest Lager - DNAinfo September 29, 2014DNAinfoTaste The Standard Biergarten's Custom-Brewed Oktoberfest LagerDNAinfoIt's a little heavier than your typical lager and it has a lot more flavor." The hotel's beer garden functions like a classic German one, with a single “brauhaus” in Germany — in this case, Bitburger — providing all of its beers. The Standard first ...
- The Tasty New Guinness Beer - U.S. Lager, Not Irish Stout - Forbes September 3, 2014ForbesThe Tasty New Guinness Beer - U.S. Lager, Not Irish StoutForbesGuinness Blonde is a new lager that will be hitting shelves and bars across the U.S. in the next week or two (mid-September 2014). It is hardly the first lager the company, now part of alcohol giant Diageo, has produced. Guinness' second most famous ...
- Guinness Blonde American Lager - Paste Magazine September 24, 2014Guinness Blonde American LagerPaste MagazineThe beer, made in Latrobe, Pennsylvania—original home of Rolling Rock pale lager—is the first in the planned Guinness Discovery Series. According to the brewery, the series is “a range of 'fusion brew' beers combining more than 255 years of European ...
- Slave driver paid worker in sweets and lager for FOUR MONTHS - Mirror.co.uk September 28, 2014Mirror.co.ukSlave driver paid worker in sweets and lager for FOUR MONTHSMirror.co.ukA slave driver who paid an ex-Russian soldier only in sweets and lager for four months has been jailed. John Rooney had given Maris Smilga, 46, only £30 a day for two years for 12-hour shifts building block paving. But from January 1, 2013, to May 16, ...and more »
- Weasel Boy releases second pre-Prohibition lager - Akron Beacon Journal (blog) September 26, 2014Weasel Boy releases second pre-Prohibition lagerAkron Beacon Journal (blog)Linser's Wiener Lager is a Vienna-style lager. It will be available on draft only at the brewery and select locations in the Columbus and Zanesville area. The first beer, Linser's American Maid, was released in April. Linser was the last brewery ...
- Guinness Lager Goes Blonde For U.S. Market - WIBW September 7, 2014Telegraph.co.ukGuinness Lager Goes Blonde For U.S. MarketWIBWGuinness Blonde American Lager will go on sale later this month. The amber colored beer is made in Latrobe, Pa., the heartland of U.S. brewing, using a combination of Guinness yeast and American ingredients. It will be 80% lighter in color than ...Guinness Thinks Light Beers Have More Fun, Goes Blo […]
- Taste The Standard Biergarten's Custom-Brewed Oktoberfest Lager - DNAinfo September 29, 2014
Subscribe to an RSS feed