A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 1 month ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 1 year ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 1 year ago
- RT @journalismnews: BBC College of Journalism website relaunches bbc.in/18cYSMa - post by @mattsays 1 year ago
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 1 year ago
- Beer Garden: New Belgium's 1554 Black Lager - Pensacola News Journal August 20, 2014Pensacola News JournalBeer Garden: New Belgium's 1554 Black LagerPensacola News JournalColorado's New Belgium Brewing finally brought us one of its flagship beers — the only dark beer in its core brands, actually. I'm really digging this 1554 Black Lager, as it's a study in contrasting styles. See, up until recently, this beer had been .. […]
- Guinness Wants to Woo Americans With a Blonde Lager - Slate Magazine (blog) August 5, 2014Slate Magazine (blog)Guinness Wants to Woo Americans With a Blonde LagerSlate Magazine (blog)Guinness, the stalwart of dark Irish stouts, is trying out a new look in America. Starting in September, Guinness will introduce Blonde American Lager, a lighter beer geared to the Bud- and Miller-loving palates of U.S. consumers. True to its name, the ...Guinness Wi […]
- Lager all 'tastes the same', report says - Telegraph.co.uk August 12, 2014Telegraph.co.ukLager all 'tastes the same', report saysTelegraph.co.ukIn their report Hide The Label, Hide The Difference, the researchers found that the beer drinkers were unable to distinguish between the European lager beers and suggested that consumer loyalty was linked to marketing not flavour. "I think basically ...Lager? It all tastes t […]
- Colorado Native introduces new lager and plan to keep local control - The Denver Post August 8, 2014Colorado Native introduces new lager and plan to keep local controlThe Denver PostThe newly introduced India pale lager is a hoppier cousin to the Colorado Native amber lager produced by AC Golden Brewing Co., a small-batch unit of beer giant MillerCoors. But the flagship amber was nearly a victim of its own success. Sales had grown ...and more »
- Does all lager really taste the same? - Telegraph.co.uk August 13, 2014Telegraph.co.ukDoes all lager really taste the same?Telegraph.co.ukRay Bailey, who co-authored the book Brew Britannia: The Strange Rebirth of British Beer, says there is little to distinguish between the lagers available in supermarkets and mainstream pubs. “Anyone tasting several side by side ought to notice subtle ...Lager drinkers unable to distinguish b […]
- Vienna lagers with Pioneer spirit - Boston Globe August 22, 2014Boston GlobeVienna lagers with Pioneer spiritBoston GlobeIn 1841, Austrian brewer Anton Dreher brought the first Vienna lager into the world. At the time, Dreher's Schwechat Brewery, near Vienna, was part of his family's extensive brewery holdings, the largest in the Austro-Hungarian empire. Dreher brought ...
- Beer Garden: New Belgium's 1554 Black Lager - Pensacola News Journal August 20, 2014
Subscribe to an RSS feed