A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Busch begins sales of Signature Copper Lager - STLtoday.com February 11, 2014Busch begins sales of Signature Copper LagerSTLtoday.comFor the first time in more than 15 years, Anheuser-Busch is adding a line extension to its Busch brand with the launch of Busch Signature Copper Lager in 12 Midwestern states. The copper-colored lager has 5.7 percent alcohol by volume, higher than ...Ohio tagged as an initial market for new Busch beer S […]
- Yuengling hits Boston today: game-changer biggest beer roll out in 30 years - Boston Herald March 3, 2014Boston HeraldYuengling hits Boston today: game-changer biggest beer roll out in 30 yearsBoston HeraldCans and bottles of Yuengling Lager, Light and Black & Tan roll into package stores today. “Yuengling is probably the largest game-changing brewery in the United States,” said Connecticut-based beer-industry consultant Bump Williams. “Anytime it comes ... […]
- Perfect spot prompts second Lager and Vine location in Medina - The Plain Dealer February 25, 2014Perfect spot prompts second Lager and Vine location in MedinaThe Plain Dealer"We weren't even looking to expand," said restaurateur Cliff Cravens, who, with his wife and business partner Katie, recently opened a second Lager and Vine location. "We were still new here (in Hudson)." Nevertheless, when a colleague tipped them off ...
- Sudwerk Brewing Co. to Release Mai Bock Spring Lager - Brewbound.com February 25, 2014Sudwerk Brewing Co. to Release Mai Bock Spring LagerBrewbound.comDAVIS, Calif. — Spring is almost here, and with it comes its many traditions and celebrations. Sudwerk Brewing Company is ready with its popular seasonal, the Mai Bock Spring Lager. The beer, which sold out quickly last year, debuts this week. Bocks ...
- Copper Lager: Busch Rolls Out First New Beer in More Than 15 Years - Investorplace.com February 13, 2014Copper Lager: Busch Rolls Out First New Beer in More Than 15 YearsInvestorplace.com“For Busch drinkers who work hard and want to celebrate an accomplishment, big or small, we created a smooth-tasting copper lager for those moments in life that deserve something slightly more special,” said Anheuser-Busch vice president of value ...Product Launch - US: Busch […]
- Pyramid Brewing annnounces new India Pale Lager - The Daily Meal March 3, 2014Pyramid Brewing annnounces new India Pale LagerThe Daily MealOne of the latest style hybrid/trends in beer is the IPL or India Pale Lager, it's no surprise but it seems like every new style is a variation of the ever popular IPA. Pyramid Brewing is the latest to debut an IPL. This new year-round beer combines ...
- Busch begins sales of Signature Copper Lager - STLtoday.com February 11, 2014
Subscribe to an RSS feed