A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 9 months ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 10 months ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 10 months ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 1 year ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 2 years ago
- Beer Review: Schlafly White Lager Is Your New Thirst-Quencher - Eater February 2, 2016EaterBeer Review: Schlafly White Lager Is Your New Thirst-QuencherEaterActually, as a lager sub-category, kellerbiers are rather rare overall. Most U.S. pilsners and lagers are filtered, as removing yeast creates a clearer, more shelf-stable beer—along with eighty-sixing flavor, plus B vitamins provided by the yeast. Not ...
- Brits lose taste for lager, turn to ale - CNBC January 15, 2016CNBCBrits lose taste for lager, turn to aleCNBC"Lager sales have plateaued in recent years, however it could enhance its chances of growth by tapping into the craft beer movement more effectively," Chris Wisson, senior drinks analyst at Mintel, said in a release. "With the majority of craft beers ...Lager sales have fallen flat as drinkers tur […]
- Sierra Nevada Summer 2016 pack Hoppy Lager RETURNS - BeerAdvocate.com February 2, 2016Sierra Nevada Summer 2016 pack Hoppy Lager RETURNSBeerAdvocate.comSierra Nevada Summer 2016 pack Hoppy Lager RETURNS http://i.imgur.com/vRLRd4C.png · https://www.reddit.com/r/beer/comments/43qh8k/sierra_nevadas_hoppy_lager_to_return_in_2016s/ So that with what Pale Ale, Kolsch and Kellerweis or Nooner?
- Drunken Ipswich shoplifter stole vintage port, lager and a coat - Ipswich Star February 8, 2016Ipswich StarDrunken Ipswich shoplifter stole vintage port, lager and a coatIpswich StarAfter leaving Debenhams Issaq went to Sainsbury's in Upper Brook Street, where he selected a four-pack of lager before removing two cans and putting them beneath his coat. He then picked up a bottle of Cockburns vintage port worth £12 and put that ...and more »
- Abita's strawberry lager arrives on Monday - NOLA.com January 17, 2016NOLA.comAbita's strawberry lager arrives on MondayNOLA.comThe rest of the country must wait until at least mid-February for Strawberry Harvest Lager. But in New Orleans, we will get Abita's wildly popular fruit beer on Monday (Jan. 18), just in time for Mardi Gras parades. In New Orleans, Abita's Strawberry ...
- Hogs Back releases chocolate lager in kegs - Bar Magazine February 8, 2016Bar MagazineHogs Back releases chocolate lager in kegsBar MagazineMontezuma's Chocolate Lager – a beer made with the essence of real chocolate by Hogs Back Brewery – is now available in keg format. Launched by the Surrey brewer in 2014, it was developed by Hogs Back with Montezuma's Chocolate, based in West ...
- Beer Review: Schlafly White Lager Is Your New Thirst-Quencher - Eater February 2, 2016
Subscribe to an RSS feed