A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 5 months ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 1 year ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 1 year ago
- RT @journalismnews: BBC College of Journalism website relaunches bbc.in/18cYSMa - post by @mattsays 1 year ago
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 1 year ago
- National Lager Day: Celebrate the world's most popular beer style today - OregonLive.com December 10, 2014OregonLive.comNational Lager Day: Celebrate the world's most popular beer style todayOregonLive.comWednesday is National Lager Day. It's a Samuel Adams promotion, but we Oregonians have many fine lagers of our own with which to toast the day, thanks to dedicated lager brewers such as Heater Allen in McMinnville, Occidental in St. Johns, Old Town .. […]
- Old Fezziwig, Winter Lager, White Christmas - Samuel Adams' winter trio is out ... - cleveland.com December 9, 2014cleveland.comOld Fezziwig, Winter Lager, White Christmas - Samuel Adams' winter trio is out ...cleveland.comCLEVELAND, Ohio -- This week's pick: A trio of Samuel Adams winter brews – Old Fezziwig Ale, White Christmas and Winter Lager. I review these because – in the case of the ale and lager – they are common in store displays and on taps throughou […]
- Montejo Mexican lager launches in area - Reno Gazette Journal December 18, 2014Reno Gazette JournalMontejo Mexican lager launches in areaReno Gazette JournalMontejo's Mexican lager has arrived in local bars, restaurants, grocery and convenience stores Monday. Montejo is a golden lager beer with more than 100 years of Mexican brewing tradition. The launch of Montejo in September marked the first import from ...
- What you'll be drinking next: Black lager - Crain's Chicago Business (blog) December 16, 2014What you'll be drinking next: Black lagerCrain's Chicago Business (blog)The result of a marriage of a roasty black lager and a hop-forward IPA, black IPLs have the clean finish typical of a lager. And they're creating a buzz among brewers. “It is a relatively new idea in the beer styles gamut,” said Keith Lemcke, vice ...
- 5 fun facts about lagers for National Lager Day - Flavor 574 December 10, 20145 fun facts about lagers for National Lager DayFlavor 574In case you need an excuse to enjoy a beer after work today, Dec. 10 happens to be National Lager Day. You may associate lagers with the big macro brewed beers with little body or interesting taste. However, the lack in flavor in those brews has ...
- Racist Beer Slogan For 'Bavarian Black Lager'? 'Slave To Flavor' By Heartland ... - The Inquisitr December 2, 2014The InquisitrRacist Beer Slogan For 'Bavarian Black Lager'? 'Slave To Flavor' By Heartland ...The InquisitrPeople are served Bavarian Black Lager in a glass featuring a white woman in a red corset holding a whip as she stands over a white man on his hands and knees in a prison-like fetish outfit as he balances a glass of the lager on his […]
- National Lager Day: Celebrate the world's most popular beer style today - OregonLive.com December 10, 2014
Subscribe to an RSS feed