A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- MT @evanrail: 70 years ago today this photographer took a picture of herself in Hitler's bathtub: economist.com/blogs/prospero… 3 months ago
- RT @philmellows: < I'll try again > Is Duff energy drink marketing alcohol to children? ow.ly/KFqYT via @ARIG_UCL > Yes 4 months ago
- RT @petebrownbeer: 200 people will now be thanked by name in my new beer book after pledging. Join them here unbound.co.uk/books/what-are… 4 months ago
- RT @morningad: Education of pub staff and customers key to cask's continued success, says @PeteBrownBeer in latest column http://t.co/jja6V… 1 year ago
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 1 year ago
- Barn brewers: Aurora Ale & Lager Co. opens, specializing in IPAs and saisons - Auburn Citizen August 2, 2015Auburn CitizenBarn brewers: Aurora Ale & Lager Co. opens, specializing in IPAs and saisonsAuburn CitizenThat kind of potential is a theme at Aurora Ale & Lager. For now, the pair is sticking to brewing its strengths of IPAs and farmhouse ales (saisons). Their current beer list of Ruckus IPA and CTRL-ALT-DEL German altbier reflects Shelton's hopp […]
- Indeed Brewing Dandy Lager - Paste Magazine July 31, 2015Paste MagazineIndeed Brewing Dandy LagerPaste MagazineLions are on my mind these days, what with all the depressing lion talk in the news thanks to douchebag “Great White Hunter” wannabes, which is probably why I reached for Dandy Lager today. I mean, look at the lion on that can. He's certainly “dandy ...and more »
- New local brewery to launch 'Delco Lager' - Philadelphia Business Journal July 29, 2015New local brewery to launch 'Delco Lager'Philadelphia Business Journal... Memphis Taproom in Fishtown and Jose Pistola's in Center City. Among the beer that will be distributed is a Delco-branded beer called "Delco Lager," an American amber the company is trying to eventually get it into every account in Delco, Contreras ...New Delaw […]
- Interview: Tips For Avoiding Summertime Injuries - CBS Local August 2, 2015CBS LocalInterview: Tips For Avoiding Summertime InjuriesCBS LocalNEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — This time of year means more fun outdoors, but that unfortunately also means more opportunity to hurt yourself. Dr. Sean Lager, an orthopedist with Gotham City Orthopedics, stopped by the CBS2 studios to offer some tips on ...and more »
- Naptown Pint: Lululemon misfires with male-targeted Curiosity Lager - CapitalGazette.com July 28, 2015CapitalGazette.comNaptown Pint: Lululemon misfires with male-targeted Curiosity LagerCapitalGazette.comBut then my wistful, yoga and beer-fueled love affair came to an abrupt halt after learning the Curiosity Lager was brewed for men. In an interview with CBC News, Stanley Park Brewing's director of marketing Doug Devlin said of the beer, "I think […]
- Beer Smackdown! Samuel Adams Boston Lager Vs. Brooklyn Lager - Deadspin July 22, 2015DeadspinBeer Smackdown! Samuel Adams Boston Lager Vs. Brooklyn LagerDeadspinWhen a husky, bearded American tells you he likes craft beer, he is most likely referring to craft ale. While high-end lager has recently started to make modest inroads (particularly pilsner), the good-beer renaissance of the past three decades has ...
- Barn brewers: Aurora Ale & Lager Co. opens, specializing in IPAs and saisons - Auburn Citizen August 2, 2015
Subscribe to an RSS feed