A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 3 weeks ago
- Reassuringly tasteless wp.me/pwk76-3Z 1 month ago
- Having a quiet pint @rakebar 9 months ago
- RT @zythophiliac: Endangered - and extinct - beers: the list wp.me/p3uv9-JV 1 year ago
- Never close enough to be a regular but s lovely tribute to a great pub in Copenhagen ow.ly/aUWOs 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Writing about beer from a business perspective is both fascinating and frustrating. Its pretty easy to spot that the fascinating part is reading about how beer and beer markets (and marketing) developed. The frustrating part is finding the necessary proof … Continue reading