A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 3 months ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 4 months ago
- RT @journalismnews: BBC College of Journalism website relaunches bbc.in/18cYSMa - post by @mattsays 4 months ago
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 7 months ago
- Reassuringly tasteless wp.me/pwk76-3Z 8 months ago
Monthly Archives: November 2009
Writing about beer from a business perspective is both fascinating and frustrating. Its pretty easy to spot that the fascinating part is reading about how beer and beer markets (and marketing) developed. The frustrating part is finding the necessary proof … Continue reading