A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- RT @robsterowski: http://t.co/Bx4Vqo70gW 3 months ago
- RT @edp24: Support pours in for Norwich-based Redwell Brewing which is facing a battle with Red Bull edp24.co.uk/what-s-on/food… 3 months ago
- RT @journalismnews: BBC College of Journalism website relaunches bbc.in/18cYSMa - post by @mattsays 4 months ago
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 7 months ago
- Reassuringly tasteless wp.me/pwk76-3Z 7 months ago
Monthly Archives: June 2009
I’ve been casting around the internet trying to find various sources for some reviews I’m writing for a new beer book and came across a wonderful video interview with the late great Michael Jackson over at Sheltonbrothers.com. I spoke to … Continue reading
If history is written by the victors, then beer history is written by the exporters. That’s what came to me while reading the excellent ‘Hops and Glory’ written by Pete Brown. Pete has done a sterling job by digging deep … Continue reading
A slump in demand from British drinkers has led to brewers calling time on Australian lager Castlemaine XXXX.