A very strange decision… ProbablyWhy on earth would anybody want to write about lager? It’s nasty, fizzy, too cold and doesn’t taste of anything.
- Lager arrives after WW II wp.me/pwk76-42 1 month ago
- Reassuringly tasteless wp.me/pwk76-3Z 2 months ago
- Having a quiet pint @rakebar 10 months ago
- RT @zythophiliac: Endangered - and extinct - beers: the list wp.me/p3uv9-JV 1 year ago
- Never close enough to be a regular but s lovely tribute to a great pub in Copenhagen ow.ly/aUWOs 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: June 2009
I’ve been casting around the internet trying to find various sources for some reviews I’m writing for a new beer book and came across a wonderful video interview with the late great Michael Jackson over at Sheltonbrothers.com. I spoke to … Continue reading
If history is written by the victors, then beer history is written by the exporters. That’s what came to me while reading the excellent ‘Hops and Glory’ written by Pete Brown. Pete has done a sterling job by digging deep … Continue reading
A slump in demand from British drinkers has led to brewers calling time on Australian lager Castlemaine XXXX.